Disaster Restoration Professionals Charles County MD
(Flood/Water Damage Restoration, Mold Mitigation etc., etc., etc.)
Too much of anything, no matter how good, can be bad!
And water, yes water, is no exception to the rule!
Oh, the oxymoron of life!
While we certainly cannot live without water, even a microscopic drop of water in the wrong place, for the wrong length of time can lead to unimaginable damage.
You see, primary water damage can lead to secondary water damage which can lead to mold infestation which can weaken your property foundation and negatively impact your health!
Ultimately, one minuscule uninvited drop of water has the capacity to not only ‘break the bank’ (quite literally), but also to rob you of a potentially good quality of life.
But, there is hope! When it comes to water damage, primary or secondary:
Time = Hope!
At Triangle Legacy, Charles County – Maryland, we are all too familiar with the unpredictable nature of property damage resulting from:
- Faulty sump pumps;
- Leaky roofs;
- Overflowing toilets;
- Broken water supply lines;
- Frozen and burst pipes;
- and the list goes on…….
Whatever the cause may be, call Triangle Legacy, Charles County – Maryland at (301) 523-9419, and barring any unexpected obstacles, we will be at your service address within an hour of your phone call to address and alleviate the situation at hand, because we believe that when it comes to disaster restoration, one size does not fit all!
So, who is Triangle Legacy and what do we specialize in?
In very few words……
- We are a team of disaster restoration professionals who armed with expertise, integrity, reliability and professionalism, passionately work to efficiently alleviate very unpleasant experiences, as efficiently as possible and with minimal inconvenience to you.
- We provide disaster restoration services to both residential and commercial clients alike of Charles County, Maryland.
Specifically, we provide:
- Emergency Response Service around the clock: Quite literally!
- Flood/Water Damage Mitigation: which includes emergency water extraction, leak detection & repair, drying, dehumidifying etc.,
- Flood/Water Damage Restoration: which includes sump pump installation services, basement waterproofing services, drywall repair services etc.,
- Mold Mitigation/Remediation/Removal: which includes air purifying/air scrubbing services etc.,
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services: which includes pet urine stain removal
- Odor Removal Services: which includes removal of malodors caused by pet excreta, mold & mildew, smoke etc.,
- Drain Cleaning/Clearing Services: which includes clogged toilets, sinks, bathtubs etc.,
- Free/Complimentary Consultation/Estimate:
- Simply because you called, and we care!
So, what are you waiting for?
- In the event of any unanticipated flooding and/or water damage call us at (301) 523-9419 day or night, for emergency response service.
- Barring any unanticipated obstacles, we will be at your service address within an hour of your call to provide you with expertise, manpower, water-removal pumps, humidity control units, air movers and whatever else the situation at hand might call for. Remember, when it comes to disaster restoration, one size does not fit all.
- For a free assessment and estimate relative to your water damage restoration, mold mitigation or carpet & upholstery cleaning service needs, call us right away at (301) 523-9419 or Toll Free at 1-800-830-3324.
What to expect after you call Triangle Legacy, Charles County Professionals
Emergency Response Service:
- Barring any unforeseen obstacles, we will arrive at your residence or place of business within an hour of your phone call.
Non-Emergency Response Service:
- Free Consultation & Assessment: Together, we will determine and schedule a mutually agreeable date and time when we will come out and provide you with a free consultation & assessment.
- Free Proposal & Estimate: Next, if you are inclined to proceed with potential services, we will provide you with a free written proposal & estimate based on the results of our free assessment.
- Signature Acceptance of Proposal Agreement: Once the free proposal/estimate has been agreed upon and signed by both parties, we will schedule a suitable date and time to commence the relevant service.
- Start Work: We will show up on time for the commencement of the relevant potential service.
Which areas does Triangle Legacy, Charles County Serve?
- The short answer:
All cities and zip codes in Charles County, Maryland.
- The long answer:
|City||Zip Code||City||Zip Code|
|Bel Alton||20611||Mount Victoria||20661|
|Charlotte Hall||20622||Port Tobacco||20677|
|Cobb Island||20625||Rock Point||20682|
Our Bottom Line
- It’s simple really…….
- Our bottom line is your total satisfaction, period!
Our Promise to you!
- We promise you an experience, not mere service!