At Triangle Legacy, it is our utmost priority to promptly and efficiently resolve any carpet stain & pet odor removal needs that you may have. We currently serve residential and commercial clients alike throughout the Washington DC Metropolitan Area and Northern Virginia. As experienced carpet & upholstery cleaning professionals, we have the ability to effectively abstract practically any spots, stains and/or odor from your carpet.
Considering that pet urine and food dyes, have the potential to cause significant carpet damage, time is of the essence. The sooner you call us to extract your carpet stains the better. Since Triangle Legacy implements the most innovative cleaning processes which include new age equipment, green products and advanced technology for effective carpet stain & pet odor removal, why not rely on us to do an expert job at affordable prices?
Stains versus Spots: The difference
While stains tend to be quickly absorbed by carpet fibers, ‘spots’, which are typically caused by substances like pet feces, wax and gum, and can actually be felt.
Typical Carpet Stains
- Beverages, food dyes, ice cream, mud, milk and jellies are considered water-soluble stains.
- Chocolate, wine, coffee, blood, vomit and mustard are also water-soluble stains, but they are relatively more difficult to remove.
- Glue, nail polish, pet urine, wax and oils tend to make the most stubborn stains.
One size doesn’t fit all!
As spots and stains differ, so do the techniques necessary to extract them. For example, methods typically employed to extract stains caused by blood are not the same as those required to remove ink stains.
Our Modus Operandi
When it comes to spot or stain removal, our general ‘rule of thumb’ is to:
- First identify the type of stain;
- Then estimate the extent of the damage;
- Next, analyze the fibers of the affected area;
- Finally determine the most effective product(s) and relevant technique that should be employed for stain removal.
Pet Stains & Pet Odor Removal
When it comes to removal of pet stains and odor, you can count on us! Life happens! ……and pets ‘happen’ too! Whether it is pet vomit or excreta, the team at Triangle Legacy are here to serve. Our professionals use the right products to eliminate spots, stains and/or odor. Pets have the tendency to ‘follow the smell’ and return to the same location that they previously urinated. Somehow, they have an instinctual tendency to mark a particular territory as their personal ‘John’.
At Triangle Legacy, we utilize our expertise in our pet odor removal to ‘break the cycle’ as we work to keep your floors clean and free of the intense pet urine smell which has the potential to cause human health problems.
Why choose Triangle Legacy for your carpet stain and odor removal needs
- Apart from the fact that we respond promptly, we are fully equipped to provide quality carpet stain & pet odor removal
- As each and every one of our professional team players are experienced, qualified, and well-trained, no challenge is too intimidating and no job is too big!
- In addition to stain and odor removal, we also provide basic carpet and upholstery cleaning services.
- We offer personalized services specific to each client’s needs.
- Our services are affordable.
- We use state of the art equipment and cleaning products that are of premium quality.
- We take excellent care of your carpets & upholstery, period!
Whether it is your home, office or property in the Washington DC metropolitan area or Northern Virginia, Triangle Legacy has you covered! For any of your carpet/upholstery stain & pet odor removal needs call us at (301) 523-9419.
We guarantee you the utmost respect and commitment!
Image 1: https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5212/5439587250_2d98088f0f.jpg