Bathroom renovation or remodeling is often a carefully planned out, long-term, home improvement project. It can however, also be an unexpected mandatory task after a water damage calamity, for instance. Whatever the case may be, Triangle Legacy can and will stand by you every step of the way. Our well-trained and dedicated team members, can coordinate everything from start to finish, thereby making a potentially stressful situation, a little less stressful.
At Triangle Legacy, not only will we provide you with the best bathroom renovation services in the entire DC Metro and Northern Virginia vicinities, but we also offer a complimentary consultation and estimate, at absolutely no cost to you. You see, we understand that projects like bathroom remodeling are very intricate and rather personal, therefore we believe that such projects must be specifically tailored to suit each unique individual. In other words, one size does not fit all!
5 Good reasons to embark on a bathroom renovation/remodeling project
- Simply to make an old dream come true……
- Splurge, because you deserve it!
- Invest in your health…….
- Improve the indoor air quality in ‘the most private room’ in your home, by getting rid of old mold infested drywall etc.
- Create more space……..
- Introduce more natural light by installing larger windows.
- Introduce a few professionally mounted mirrors to create a ‘larger-than-life’ illusion.
- Save energy……
- Significantly reduce energy costs via by installing more energy saving light bulbs and equipment.
- Increase the resale property value of your home…….
- Create a unique ambiance in again, ‘the most private room’ in your home.
Unfortunately, we don’t always get to choose. More often than we would like, bathroom renovation services become mandatory projects that are essential after:
Be it a clogged toilet, broken plumbing pipes, a leaky roof or faulty sump pump, one thing remains true. Just a little bit of water present in the wrong place at the wrong time, has the uncanny potential to literally demolish a once ideal home, down to its very foundation. There is a reason why water damage may be branded a homeowners worst nightmare!
To put it rather simply but crudely:
Uninvited water à mold infestation à compromised foundation à outright devastation and property loss!
So, what does water damage have to do with bathroom renovation services?
Most bathroom walls are made of drywall, which has become one of the most commonly known materials used in the construction of homes today. Due to its rapid drying times, it is now the more convenient alternative to traditional plaster.
- Drywall is more visually appealing, energy efficient and potentially more fire-resistant than the other alternatives.
The Bad & The Ugly!
- Due to its porosity, drywall is fairly vulnerable to water damage and mold.
Since we no longer live in the era of Freddie Flintstone, drywall rules…..
They say ‘when life hands you lemons, make lemonade’. We say ’add honey to it’!
- If you really have to deal with the unfortunate experience of a water damaged bathroom, why don’t you transform the latter into a place of sanctuary via bathroom renovation/remodeling services?
- Our team at Triangle Legacy boasts expertise in both water damage restoration services and bathroom renovation services.
Mandatory Bathroom Renovation as a result of water damage?
As long as you call us as soon as possible after you first notice the damage, we guarantee you that one of our experienced team members be by your side within an hour of your phone call.
Our experienced team member will first proceed to source and detect the root cause of the water damage, then restore it.
Since there are typically three categories of water damage based on the type of water causing the damage (clean water, grey water and black water), our basic protocol for such mandatory bathroom renovation services include:
- Find the source of water damage
- Identify the category of water damage
- Propose and provide the relevant water damage restoration solution(s)
- And finally propose and provide the relevant bathroom renovation services specific to your particular situation.
This way, we can guarantee that there will be no further water leaks, foul odor or mold infestation(s) after the renovation is over.
Let Us Help….
Whatever your reason for bathroom renovation services may be, rest assured that we’ve got you covered!
No job is too big or too small.
We believe that communication is key, so we provide a free (complimentary) consultation and estimate prior to the commencement of any job.
During this complimentary consultation and estimate, we typically meet with you at a location of your choosing, to discuss and define your goals and expectations.
Why choose Triangle Legacy for your bathroom renovation needs?
- We believe that communication is key, so we listen to you and include you in every aspect of the planning.
- Our rates are affordable and competitive
- Our company only uses materials of the best quality.
- Not only is our team experienced and qualified, but we are also friendly and ready to assist you with any questions or concerns that you might have.
- We provide residential and commercial bathroom renovation services
- Since we are experts in water damage restoration, mold mitigation/remediation & removal, drywall installation, odor removal, painting services and much more, you can consider us a one-stop shop!
What to expect after you call?
- As a complementary service to you, one of our experienced team members will visit your property (at a mutually agreeable time), to evaluate the scope of the potential project at hand and discuss all the details with you.
- We will explore all your needs, suggest practical solutions, explain our modus operandi, and provide you with a free estimate.
- Based on the results of our discussion, we will provide you with an official proposal agreement, highlighting a detailed potential statement of work (SOW), an expected duration of the potential project and a price quote.
- If the proposal is acceptable to you, both parties (you and Triangle Legacy) will sign a copy and decide on a mutually agreeable start date when work shall commence.
- Upon work completion, both parties will inspect the work via a walk through, and a work completion form will be signed thereby noting completion/satisfaction, or any deficiencies which we shall address (if any, at no cost to you).
At Triangle Legacy, we boast integrity, reliability & professionalism as well as expertise and passion. In that light, our primary goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied and that the entire process is as stress free as is feasibly possible.
We currently serve all areas within a 30 mile radius of the Washington D.C Metropolitan Area including Alexandria, Springfield and other areas in Northern Virginia.
For a free consultation relative to your bathroom renovation needs, please contact us at (301) 523-9419 or Toll Free at 1-800-830-3324.